Friday, October 8, 2010

Webster’s Pages Layout

Great Grandma and Grandpa

Supplies:  Cardstock – Bazzill, Pattern Paper – Webster’s Pages, Bloomers – Webster’s Pages,  Silhouette – Webster’s Pages, Sparkler Button – Webster’s Pages, Die Template – Spellbinders Fancy Tags, Stickers – Pink Paislee, American Crafts

I can finally share this layout you can also find in the Scrapbook Trends September issue that hit the stands a few months back. This is such a special layout to me.  My Great Aunt and Uncle gave me this photo quite a few years ago.  It’s of my Great Grandp and Grandma who I never had the pleasure of meeting. This was on their wedding day.  Such class!  Love it!  Here is the journaling I included:

I never knew you but I’m so blessed to have this photo of you on your wedding day driving to your new farm house.  You had just left Kady, Ontario.  What a special and intimate ride you must have had!

We are off to a soggy day of soccer games and cross country meets.  I absolutely love that my kids have so much fun with their sport activities.  I must say though, today nearly felt like Christmas.  It was the first day in as long as I can remember that we were all able to sleep in a tad and have no responsibilities or activities to attend (well….Dad went to work…what a guy!  LOL) But, the kids had have a four day weekend and it’s the first day off since school started.  I think A.J. read a book nearly the entire day!  The girls and I made perfume from a kit Ashley got from her birthday and did a little baking.  What. A. GREAT. Day!!

Have a fantastic weekend my friends!

2 comments:

Tona said...

What a gorgeous layout! That photo is such a treasure & you sure did it justice.

Leigh Penner said...

Sounds like a great day!
Love the layout you made!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails