Friday, February 13, 2009

Are you ready for Valentines Day??

The kiddos are so excited. The anticipation for the sugar filled day is about all they can handle! LOL!
Just a quick card to share. I used CPS sketch 102 to inspire this one. They have lots of wonderful sponsors this week. If you haven't had the chance, check them out!! I used the new Fiskars Effervescence punch for this one. LOVE that punch!

Our party last night was a blast and have lots of photos to share later. I'm off to work today so this won't be a long post.

Have a wonderful Friday! Check back tomorrow for a V-Day give-a-way!

16 comments:

melita said...

that is gorgeous Julie! love it! have a great day at work today!

Chrys said...

beautiful card!!!!!!!

Andrea Amu said...

Beautiful card and I too love that edge! I must get myself that punch, and soon! :)

thid coull chick said...

love the card!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Great card, Julie! I love the how textured it looks!!

Marla said...

beautiful card cant wait to hear how your party went.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Awesome card Julie!
Happy Valentines Day!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I like your card! Great use of the CPS sketch too.

Valerie said...

oh Julie, this is my favorite card. Glad you had a great party.

Tona said...

Beautiful card! I can't wait to get my hands on these new Fiskars border punches.

Renee Lamb said...

Gorgeous Card Julie! Love the sentiment and pearl detail! so romantic!

Patti Smith said...

Pretty card Julie....Happy Valentine's Day alittle early!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Oh, Julie, I love your card!!! It's so sweet.

Gina said...

This is such a pretty card! Love it :D

Pepper said...

I looooove this card!!! It is so beautiful! And Ohhhh that punch! All the new Fiskars Border punches...they are sooo cooooool! :)

MaryNSC said...

I just love this..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails