Guess what else?
There is Mystery Blog Candy being given away during the Two Day Just Rite Font Blog Hop! What makes it a mystery? Well, there will be 3 blog candy giveaways on each day and you can only win by leaving a comment on the right blog! The real surprise is you won't know which blog has the candy; even the designer doesn't know! So as you visit each of the 54 designers over the two day event take time to leave a comment. Who knows, the lucky winner may be you! You have until Sunday at noon to leave a comment for your chance to win. Then check back at the JR Blog on Sunday evening to find out who won.
I have enjoyed creating a card to share. I designed a 'Congrats' card that I could have on hand to grab at any given moment. Then, when I'm in need of the card, I can use my Font Sets to customize the inside to suite the occassion at hand. Some ideas are; 'On your Retirement,' 'On your Engagement,' 'On your Graduation,' ect.
Supplies: Tromp Script Uppercase Set (JB-08090,) Harmony Classic Circle III Stamp Ensemble (JB-08140,) Spellbinders S4-233 Labels 9 die (#4 and #5), Spellbinders 12-1006 Floral & Stone Impressabilities, Pattern Paper - Kimberly Poloson, Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels (Candlight,) Copic Glitter Markers - Garnet and Sand, Crystals - Prima Marketing, Kaiser, Flowers and Lace - Prima Marketing, Ink - Memento (Tuxedo Black)
1) Cut a 6 x 12" piece of colored cardstock and fold in half to create base.
2) Add 5.75x5.75" of striped pattern paper.
3) Emboss white cardstock using Spellbinders Floral and Stone Impressibilities. Cut down the center lengthwise. Adhere to striped paper on the bottom and top.
4) Sew a coordinating patter paper block to middle.
5) After applying glimmer mist to white cardstock, cut and emboss paper with Spellbinders Labels 9 die (#5).
6) Stamp sentiment on white cardstock using Trompe Script Uppercase Font set. Cut out with Spellbinders Labels 9 die (#4.)
7) Layer dies using pop dots and adhere to card.
8) Stamp butterfly image using Harmony Classic Circle III Stamp Set. Color with glitter markers and cut out.
9) Embellish card with trim, crystals, flowers and butterfly.
What's better than some fantastic inspiration from so many different designers? A HUGE SALE!!! JustRite is celebrating their Mega Font Hop (a 2 Day Event with 54 designers)in style with a Super7 Day Font Sale. Take 30% off all JustRite font sets and the Horizontal and Veritical Font Stampers. Sale begins Sept 17th and ends Sept 24th.
If you haven't yet checked out the rest off the hop, check out this amazing talent! Click on their name to take you to their blogs. You can start at the beginning or hop on to Mary's blog to see what she came up with!
Check back tomorrow for Friday's list and some eye candy!