Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last Collage Press Layout

I wanted to start out by saying thank you to the many blog readers that I have. The RAKS that I give out are often just a small way of showing you how grateful I am for each and every one of you. I love and appreciate all the comments that you leave and although I try to get back to each of you, it doesn't always happen.

Also, a few weeks ago, I was having troubles with my blog and I think some of settings may have gotten messed up. So, if you weren't able to leave a comment before, I have adjusted all that so it shouldn't be a problem any more. With that said, there are still a few days left at a chance of winning the RAK pictured below by leaving a comment on that blog post.

My term has come to an end with Collage Press. I can't even tell you what a pleasure it has been to design for this company. They are amazing!! I have never worked with any other manufacturer's paper that have made my creative process so easy. I guess they just fit my style and it just made it so much fun for me.

Although I'm sad to see the term end, I'm on the edge of my seat to find out what the new lines will be looking like. So, thank you Collage Press, for treating me so wonderfuly and for continuing to make the most amazing pattern paper ever.

I wanted to share with you my last layout that I created for them and you could see what the other designers created on the CollagePress Blog.



Don't forget, Saturday is National Cardmaking day! I have a card to share a fun tip.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Marla said...

Gorgeous papers and LO!!

Tona said...

Wonderful layout! Thnks for introducing me to this company.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails