Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mint Motif Cake Shoppe Sneak Peek

Cake Shoppe

Supplies:  Stamps – Mint Motif (Cake Shoppe AVAILABLE at iheartpapers.com July 14th,) Pattern Paper – October Afternoon (Thrift Shop,   Artisan Elements – Pink Paislee,)  Spica Glitter Pens – Copic, Ink – Memento, Pearls – KaiserCrafts

Kimberly has come up with  two of the most creative sets of stamps for the next Mint Motif release.  Cake Shoppe and Cake Shoppe, Too.  Today is just a sneak peek and if you get a chance to visit some of the other designers blogs, you will have a chance to see some of the other images that come with these sweet deals! 

My card was made exclusively with the Cake Shoppe set.  I stamped it on craft cardstock, colored it with my very sparkly Copics (hard to see the glimmer in the photo) and then cut it out and used pop dots to adhere it.  I’m sure  I gained 10 pounds creating with these different images, just dreaming of what the yummy frosting would taste like in real life! 

The Best Wishes sentiment is also part of the set.  July 14th will be the full reveal when you can see what else each set comes with.

Mint Motif DT Blogs

Charlene Austin

Geny Cassady

Julie Overby (you are here)

Latisha Yoast

Kazan Clark

Kimberly Crawford

iheartpapers.com blog

I’m so glad you came by to take a peek today! 

6 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

Cute! I like how you colored it!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Love this! Such soft and pretty colors! I love how you placed the sentiment with the PP embellishments!!

Geny said...

Just beautiful Julie! I love those flourishes you used, they are perfect!

Bonita Rose said...

love it!

Latisha said...

Great card Julie, love that pattern paper too!!

Sheila - Ginger said...

Oh such a fabulous card, I'm quite new to Spellbingers and visited their sight and found such a load of ladies with wonderful blogs....thanks to you all for the inspiration.

Love Sheila xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails