Monday, July 26, 2010

You Are a Dear Friend

You are a dear friend

Good Monday morning!  It’s an exciting week in the craft world!  I can’t wait to be sharing some exciting things later this week after CHA gets into full swing!  This card here is one I made with some Teresa Collins product a while back.  I did some fussy cutting to layer the flourish over the red paper.  The Spellbinders double ended tag is a perfect fit for this sentiment!

Have you been taking a look at all the sneaks that so many manufactures have been posting?  I’ve been following VERY closely and I’d have to say that once again Pink Paislee is one of the companies that comes out at the top for me in the category of consumables!  How about you?  What new products are you seeing that you love?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails