Friday, August 20, 2010

Delight in the Unexpected

Delight in the Unexpected copy

Supplies:  Spellbinders™ LF-008 Grand Labels Four, S4-235 Fancy Tags, Pattern Paper – KaiserCrafts, Cardstock – Bazzill, Stamp – Flourish, Fiskars; Ink – Ranger, Flowers – Prima Marketing, Brown Pearls – KaiserCrafts,  Ribbon – May Arts

I had fun putting this vintage card together.  I stamped the strip that is behind the the tag with the sentiment.  

Speaking of the unexpected, if you are international and have always wanted to design for Spellbinders Paper Arts then I have some exciting news for you!   Spellbinders is looking for an International Guest Blogger for the month of October.  You can read all the details on the Spellbinders blog here.

We had a chance to spend some time at Detroit Lake earlier this week.  It was fabulous!  I will be sharing a few photos soon!  Still trying to get through all the smoky laundry right now!  And in a bit we are off to register my first born in middle school……yikes!!  I absolutely cannot believe this day is here.  We will complete the trip with shopping for school supplies which is always a ton of fun! 

Thanks so much for visiting.  I appreciate each of you so very much!

3 comments:

Tyggereye said...

Got my CARDS mag today in the mail and I just wanted to say I think it is your grandma lovely card in it and it is LOVELY. Congrats on being pubbed in there. :) I just like to find the blogs of people who I like their cards in the mag. People I probably would have never seen their blogs otherwise. Just wanted to say hi!

Valerie said...

Love your card Julie and I too will be looking for your card in the Cards mag. Congrats again on being published.

Tona said...

Wow! Love everything about this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails