Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thank You

thank you mm

Supplies:  Stamps – Mint Motif (School Basics – available exlusively at iheartpapers.com); cardstock-Bazzill; pattern paper -October Afternoon – (Thrift Shop) chalkboard paint – Plaid

Today is Mint Motif’s release day for School Basics.  You are going to love this cute lil’ stamp set and all it’s possibilities!  Kimberly’s lil’ chalkboards inspired me to get out my chalkboard paint.  I am stocking the mailman for some chalkstock paper (chalkboard cardstock) that I can’t wait to try out but I thought it’d try this out while I wait. I think the paint is intended for wood ect. but I used it right on paper!  I stamped my lines, sentiment and stars and was good to go! 

School Basics is being sold exclusively at iheartpapers.com and is only $10!  This set will have you covered for the entire year!  I think I might just get ahead start on all those teacher cards I am scrambling to make throughout the year.  LOL 

The rest of the design team have also created some projects just to get your mojo going!

5 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

Love it!! Love it!! Love it!!
Fabulous idea with the chalkboard paint!! It looks so cool!!

i {heart} papers said...

So cute! I'm surprised you didn't get your chalkstock yet though. *pout* I think the USPS hates IHP.

Unknown said...

Oh Julie how cute is this!!! Love the black and red and that ribbon treatment :)
Hugs

Geny said...

Love it Julie, so so cute!

Latisha said...

How cool is this with the chalkboard paint!! Love the ruffled ribbon too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails