Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mint Motif School Basics Sneak Peek!

Teacher MM

Is this stinkin’ cute or what?  ‘Vintage, old school’ look is one of the hottest trends right now in papercrafting and I’m so excited to share this Mint Motif sneak with you because you are going to love this new set!  This new Mint Motif set is called School Basics and it’s sold exclusively at i{heart}papers.com  On this card, I have stamped the print lines, the cursive words, the apple AND the pencil!  That’s not all the images either!  The cork paper I used is Karen Foster and the pattern paper is by October Afternoon (Report Card).  I colored my images using my Copic Markers.

Be sure to watch Kimberly’s blog this week as she posts more of the images on her creations, eventually leading up to the full reveal day on the 14th. 

The rest of the team have come up with some sneak peeks for you as well.  And guess what?  One lucky reader who leaves a comment along this blog hop will win a Mint Motif, School Basics stamp set of their own! Here’s where you can get to hoppin’!

Charlene Austin

Geny Cassady

Julie Overby (you are here)

Latisha Yoast

Kazan Clark

Kimberly Crawford

iheartpapers.com blog

33 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute, love the paper and how it looks like a corkboard. Too Cute!!

Hugs, Mindy

i {heart} papers said...

So cute!! Love the corkboard!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Cute indeed!!!

Ellie said...

Agreed all of the above. Super cute indeed.

jan metcalf said...

Cute card, love the cork!

Christina said...

I've been seeing a lot of cork lately, and this is the perfect card for it! Super cute back to school card!

craftymom205 said...

Love the use of cork. Cute card.

Kimberly Crawford said...

LOVE it!! The cork is a fantastic touch!!!
And thanks again for yesterday!!
((((HUGS)))

Rachel Joy said...

Adorable! The bright colors and cork background totally say fun times at school! Fantastic sample!

Krissy said...

love the cork! I think I'll have to get some!

GrannyCharlotte said...

Wow. I'm loving these school papers. Love the card. I need to scrap-lift this one. TFS.

Tona said...

This card is just adorable!

FLEUR de Lo said...

I love the bits of the alphabet at the top. I need to get some of that cork board---it's divine!

Mary Dawn said...

this is the perfect set, OMG, and i love your card...i love the nostalgia of the notebook lines and the handwriting font!

Melissa Flieg said...

Great card - love the cork paper.

Anna K. said...

This set works SO will with the OA paper! That's one of my fave collections from them and I think this stamp set will become a fave too! :)

Latisha said...

So perfect to use the cork! Beautiful Julie!!

Geny said...

Fantastic Julie, I used that paper with another project for the set too, it is perfect!

Corrine Ann said...

Reminds me of when I was in School. Like the "vintage look".

Karen said...

Your card is so cute. I love all the great details you used on this card Julie. The cork and the colors are awesome.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super cute card--love the corkboard:) TFS!

jengd said...

Cute! LOVE the cork paper and the color of your card!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool school card! Love the cork...perfect! :)

AHadley said...

This is just the cutest set, I love everything! And I don't even have a "back to school" set so it would be perfect :)

Ida said...

Very fun card. Love the Corkboard and the colorful papers are really fun.

Lee Anne said...

The patterned paper is perfect on your card! Love this set!

StampingbugKerry said...

cute, cute, cute. Love the cork background and the font colors. I need this set!

Kerry

Staci Taylor said...

that is so so cute, julie! the cork background works perfectly, too!

Linda Beeson said...

Love the font, love the colors.

Valerie said...

Your card is great. The coloring is so natural. Love it.

Valerie said...

Your card is great. The coloring is so natural. Love it.

Valerie said...

Your card is great. The coloring is so natural. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails