Monday, June 16, 2008

Cosmo Cricket Cravings!!!

Okay...you've heard me say it before. I fall in love with certain paper and CANNOT seem to cut into because it's so beautiful and I might want it later and if I use it now.....ect!!!! That's the crazy mind of a scrapper who lives more than 30 min. from her lss!!

Anyway, I fell in LOVE with this paper when it came out. I made a few layouts with it and decided to hoard the rest. I remember actually, after creating the layouts, having a panic attatck that I didn't have those sheets anymore so I went out and bought some to replace it. Now that it's a little tougher to do that!!!

Yesterday I had a few minutes and decided to go for it. I'd been wanting to make a special card and used the 'Dutch Girl' line from Cosmo Cricket to create this one! tfl.

1 comment:

Pepper said...

Ohhh!!! I so know what you mean...Dutch Girl is an awesome line!!! And uh, you can get it right now for 49% off at Frugalities - uh, sorry, didn't mean to say that! hehehe! Great card...beautiful paper...I need some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails