Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cosmo Cricket Cuteness!!!

Okay...I'm just have to start off by saying, today, I'm ready to throw that lovely wii fit scale/board thingy that talks to you OUT THE WINDOW!!!! (phew...got that off my chest!)

Moving on....is this not the cutest paper EVAH!! I seriously had soooooo much fun with this album. I'm one of those people who would glue paper on chipboard and use a xacto knife to cut through all the details. I'm VERY grateful for the **smart** people who cut the paper for us! hee hee....So, here is the album I got to put together about the kiddos lil' cousin....Tanner!































8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute! I love the paper, but your creativness is impressive!!!! See you tomorrow...can't wait!!!!!

Valerie said...

The pictures really go with the album. It is very cute. I like what you did for the side of each page. Looks very creative!!!!

Kimberly said...

This is totally AWESOME! Love your creation...so inspiring!
xoxo
Loves,
K

Danielle Flanders said...

WOW! That IS totally the cutest thing! I love your photos and the gears as tabs, super cute!!

Daniela Dobson said...

You are rocking the Cosmo Cricket girl!!!! Awesome stuff.

Pepper said...

This is awesome! What a great minibook! I love this paper...but I am afraid to cut into mine cause well, then it will be gone! LOL

melita said...

Julie, this is ADORABLE!!! You are sooo creative! I love it!

Janice said...

Oh Julie... this is the cutest mini I have seen in ages!! You SO inspire me!! I love how you used the products!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails