Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dad!!!













Although I'm not getting to spend time with my Dad on Father's Day, I was able to make this card quite a while back for him and get it to him to celebrate this special day. My Dad reads my blog occasionally so I just wanted to shout out a BIG HELLO to him (HI DAD!! I LOVE YOU!!)

Things are about strange around here for Father's Day. My in-laws are here so it's nice we can spend Father's Day with them but both the older kids have really high fevers. I don't know WHAT is going on!!! Ashley is even on antibiodicts for an earlier ear infection so she should NOT be fighting off an infection sooooo strange.

So...things are a bit quite around here. We were able to get Arte his Father's Day gift which this canvas that I made for him with all my yummy Piggy Tales goodies AND....
















The 'kids' gave him a Wii Fit!!!! It's so fun!! So after all that excitement and horror of all the mean things that this machine tells you we were able to compete in a few skiing games. It was toooooo funny.

Now things have quited down while everyone rests and I was able to put a card together. Hopefully I'll get it uploaded tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Pepper said...

My kids got me Wii fit for Mother's Day...love it and hate it all at the same time! One good thing tho, my 3 year old does Yoga with me now :) We will be out at the store, and she will stop us dead in our tracks to show off the "tree" pose! :) Have fun with it!!!

Nevis said...

The first fathers day card. VERY cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails