Monday, March 10, 2008

Ouch!


Well, since last Tuesday, I've had my purple foot elevated hoping that I hadn't broke it. We won't talk about what I tripped over before my body was thrust forward; all that is, except my right foot which caught the wall. I heard a loud CRACKing noise which concerened me just a wee lil' bit! I managed to get a few crafty things done before then. One of them is this page of my sweet family! And a page or two with my foot up! I hope to share more later. Waiting now to find out the results of my x-ray!!

2 comments:

Kate O'Brien said...

adore that layout! you have so much talent Julie! I see big things in your future. :)

Renee Lamb said...

Love your LO Julie! I enjoy seeing your creations -very talented!
and thanks for leaving some luv about my specs ;)
Here's Praying you didn't wreck your foot too bad! That sounds awful and hope the x-rays turn out good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails