Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Are you in need of some fall inspiration??

Although I wasn't able to work with any of any of the new release picks that Prima highlighted on their blog this month, I did complete a layout with some of my fave Prima products and some of that gorgeous canary yellow. Check out my fashion model!!























Supplies:
Spellbinders™ S4-235 Fancy Tags; S4-123 Flying Beauties; S4 -232 Blossoms Two (#3,#4); S4 – 198 Flourish Accent; S5 – 004 Sunflower Garden; Clearsnap Yellow Cadmium; Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink; Clearsnap Chestnut Roan Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink; Chatterbox Yellow Fabulous Ribbon Butterfly ribbon; Chatterbox Teal Fabulous Chipboard Chipboard; Tattered Angels Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist Glimmer Mist; Chatterbox teal Fabulous Glitter Pattern Paper; American Crafts Brown Thickers (Nutmeg) stickers; American Crafts Green Thickers (Delight) stickers; Jenni Bowlin Studio Brown Reverse Brown stickers; Prima Marketing Teal Flutter Vine Vine; Making Memories Blue Noteworthy (Audrey Polkadot Strip)Pattern Paper; GCD Studios Yellow Cantando Collection Pattern Paper; Bazzill Brown Cardstock; Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink Ink


















Is she not the sweetest thing evah?? You can click on the image for those of you (relatives...hee hee) that want to get a better look at her priceless expressions!

See that 'Fancy Tag' that is yellow?? This is one of my very favorite, new Spellbinders Shapeabilities® Die Templates. LOVE it!

I know, I know. This is not actually a fall layout and as much as I hope it inspired you, I was actually refering to the fall inspiration that you can find on the Prima Marketing blog when I wrote my title for this post. When I saw this gorgeous color scheme full of goodies...**gasp** **swoon**...I, for one, was completely inspired! And although I was able to get any of these exact picks, I do think I was able to create a pretty fun page.

I LOVE the colors of fall. We don't see them so much on the coast which is why I find every reason possible to go on a trip. LOL The drive into the valley is just absolutely breath taking and I'm in awe of our Creator every single time.















Tropics Paper-840976
New Alpha Letter Stickers in Orange and Yellow-531096, 531102

Trellis Roses in Orange and Yellow-533144, 533151

Jewel Box Butterflies-532376
Say It In Pearl Centers-530679
Sultan Centers in Autumn Gold-535094
Gypsy Petals in Burnt Orange and Goldenrod-531621
Donna Downey Wildflower Iron-On-920234
Country Elegance Hydrangeas in Orange-533465

Parlor Petals in Sunflower Yellow-534423
Crystal/Pearl swirl in Burgundy-530471
Gossamer Wings in Dark Orange-533953
Medicci Flowers in Orange-532949




Although I can't share it at this point, I created a fun layout of Ashley as well, using some photos that I took a while back that I just LOVE of her.












































Hmmm...wouldn't some of those picks look good with these series of photos that I have?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have fabulous Wednesday!

3 comments:

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

I love your layout Julie !!
you really have an eye for mixing
patterns.

Lori M. said...

As always - beautiful layout girl! Just an FYI - you've been tagged

Karen said...

You are good! Nice layout and your girls are so adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails