Monday, November 9, 2009

Spellbinders Love Notes Box

Over on the Spellbinders™ Paper Arts page, their are new pieces of art for some great inspiration. One of them is mine so I can now share it with my blog readers. It's no secret that the new Spellbinders Shapabilities® dies called 'Fancy Tags' is one of my new favorites. I used this one of the tags on this project as well. I also used the masking technique that I mentioned a few posts back.

My sweeties are always surprising me with the most heartfelt 'notes' that they have written. I truly want to cherish them, so I created a box to keep them in.

















Supplies: Spellbinders™ S4-235 Fancy Tags; S4-216 Kaleidoscope Border Petite; S4-137 Classic Scalloped Heart; S5-019 Labels Eight; S4-192 Blossom; S4-016 Timeless Heritage, Pattern Paper - My Mind's Eye, Penny Lane Tiny Dancer Chase, Jazz Paper; Brad - 7gypsies; Opaque Shell Pink Glitter - Sparkle N Sprinkle; Ribbon - Creative Impressions; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L, 3D Foam Squares; Flower Soft - Polar White



















Thank you so much for your prayers and comments regarding Kasey. Arte is visiting him again today. He will be having several more surgeries today so please continue to pray for him and his family.

Thanks for stopping by. I pray you have an awesome Monday!

1 comment:

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

Wow that turned out awesome :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails