Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Fall!!

It's been awhile! We've been hosting family and having fun learning a new favorite game. Rook. Any Rook lovers out there? A few more years and everyone in the family, including our youngest, will be able to play together. That will be fun.

I've been so excited to share a 'Fall' card that I put together for Spellbinders. I used my new fave Spellbinders Fancy Tags (of course!) and Pink Paislee 'Amber Road' pattern paper and I just LOVE the way it turned out!






















Supplies: Spellbinders™ S4-233 Labels Nine; S4-235 Fancy Tags; S4-114 Standard Circles LG, Clearsnap, Colorbox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink; The Paper Company, Gold Shimmer Cardstock; Hero Arts, 'Happy Sentiment' Everday Sayings Clear Stamp; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L, Craft & Photo Tape; Copic, E35 Sketch Marker and Air Brush System

I created the design behind the embossed circle by cutting and embossing several Fancy Tags in half and laying them down to form a circle. Who said you have to use tags for...tags, right?

I have some more exciting news. Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine contacted me and asked if they could feature one of my layouts on their blog this Thursday!! If you're reading this and it's Thursday, check it out! It's one of my favorite layouts ever. If you're reading this and it's Wed. check it out anyway! LOL They have some great stuff on their from Kimber today. And, don't forget to check back tomorrow so see one super duper smiley kid!!

I also wanted to thank you blog readers for your sweet comments! I do read them, for sure! Several of you were asking about a tutorial on the flower I did in the last post. I'm going to try and do that some time this week. They are super fun and easy.

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

3 comments:

Donna VW said...

What a lovely card. I am excited for a flower tutorial!

Leigh Penner said...

I've played Rook and enjoyed it-- I love card games!
Great card, Julie and congratulations on the post on the Scrapbooks and Cards Today blog! I'll check it out tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Love that card, you are just too creative. Can't wait to see the flower tutorial!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails