Thursday, November 19, 2009

Spellbinders Christmas Tag Tin

I know that I'm totally late posting this but I have to share the news that they are featuring my layout on Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine Blog they had such sweet words to say about it! And thanks to everyone who made a kind comment on their site as well. It truly is one of my most cherished layouts. It makes me smile when I see it thankful that I scrap my photos.

Are you ready for Christmas? I'm just getting geared up and super excited!! Everyone seems to be watching their pennies these days and I wanted to share a project with you that I created for Spellbinders™ that is easy to create and I think would make a great gift.























Supplies: Spellbinders™ S5-019 Labels Eight; S5-018 Poinsettia Frame; S4-225 Holiday Cheer; S4-224 Snowflake Border Petite, Pink Paislee pattern paper; Taylored Expressions, Bling; Clearsnap, Colorbox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink and Silver Fox Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink; Creative Imaginations, Pink Ribbon; Hero Arts, Stamp; Cosmo Cricket, Rub-On

I just started out with a Maya Road tin and added some yummy Pink Paislee pattern paper and embellished with all the Spellbinders™ die templates.

Everyone needs tags for their Christmas presents, right?

A flower tutorial and give-away will be coming soon. Did you know that you can have a partial feed of any blogs that you follow on your blog? That way, you can see what's going on right here without even leaving your own blog! I think that's so cool! I'm learning more and more everyday. LOL

I pray your day is blessed! Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Sophia said...

This is beautiful...

Donna VW said...

What a lovely project.

Karen said...

Too cute. I love the nontraditional Christmas colors.

Tona said...

I love your tag project! It's wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails